View Profile bitium-ribbon

34 Movie Reviews

When...

When I am unable to stop watching the same animation over and over for about thirty straight minutes, I think it's time to leave behind a review.

Here it is.

Peace!

<sigh>

I think the first time I watched this, I had it on for at least an hour in the background. I think that makes me pathetic. Anyway, I never got around to reviewing it, so, w00t!

<sigh>

Yes, yes, you still get ten, but it turned into JUST another sprite fight the minute Sonic and Mario were left alone together. I'm so sick of seeing those two icons at it.

Great job otherwise though!

Short-Factor responds:

Understandable. I've always wanted to make my own version, so I did.

8 Game Reviews

Well then!

I'm quite flattered that my music is featured in this, and you've done a nice job! Needs a bit of polish, maybe, but I'm not about to complain too much - free advertising!

Nicely done. *thumbs up*

Incredible.

It has been a long time since I played a puzzle game this engaging, well-thought-out, and addictive. Kudos.

Fantastic and addictive!

The only drawback is that now I have a craving for SweeTarts. :P

60 Audio Reviews

Very nice.

You've done a great job here. Kudos. :)

If you ever had a chance, I'd like to know what you think of mine.

Cheers!
- Bitium

-nod-

Excellent. -thumbs up-

- Bitium

Excellent as usual.

Very very catchy and light. I really like the attitude behind it. Not really too much to add, but you've got a fan in me, as always!

Cheers,
Bitium

I'm Kyle, amateur mixer. My work is based mostly on games, though I dip in and out of originality as a break every so often. Mixing is my primary way to waste time, but I write plenty of fan fiction as well, which is available at the website below. :-)

30, Male