Tetris 2009 Tetris 2009

Well then!

I'm quite flattered that my music is featured in this, and you've done a nice job! Needs a bit of polish, maybe, but I'm not about to complain too much - free advertising!

Nicely done. *thumbs up*

-Grid- -Grid-

Incredible.

It has been a long time since I played a puzzle game this engaging, well-thought-out, and addictive. Kudos.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Fantastic and addictive!

The only drawback is that now I have a craving for SweeTarts. :P

TheAvoIDeR TheAvoIDeR

Certainly not bad

...and not just because it has my music in it. lol <-- Although I will admit turning down the volume a little might have helped.

Not bad though. Decent. I like the general premise, and I definitely think it could go somewhere. But I agree with the public so far: it needs a bit more challenge (perhaps bombs that move faster/in more directions), some background and a little more variety.

Cheers to ya!

pir85 responds:

Thank you for the review, and for the music at least i think it fits the game, but almost everyone has complained about that, i don't understand them??

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Ohhh man

Jesus! I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago! Damn this addictiveness!

lol Nicely done, as usual

Ultimate Showdown Quiz Ultimate Showdown Quiz

Not bad..

But there should be some kind of background ambiance, transitions, yadda yadda. For a first flash it's all right.

By the way...

23. Doc Ock
24. Hulk Hogan

Adds up to 24 dude. lol

SuperNerd000 responds:

the whole question said to exclude the power rangers

RednBlu RednBlu

Fun stuff

This is teh kind of mindless game I think I could get used to playing forever. lol

And, hearing my music in it was weird but cool!

Good work!

chill93101 responds:

Glad you like the game, guess its a relief its not aweful since its got your music in it.

Thanks alot, your work is great.

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

Meh...

Call me crazy, but it kinda got boring.

Plus, a major annoying bit for me (maybe because I'm a totaly traditionalist lol) is that this game missed pretty much all the good FF's except for 7. What about Terra, Celes, Lenna, Faris, Rosa and Rydia? And the respective men, of course.

But that's just me.